Your friendly local GP
Is something worrying you? Book an appointment with one of our general practitioners.
At Advocate Medical Centre, we provide a range of first-point-of-contact and ongoing services to our patients.
Contact us to make an appointment regarding:
- Standard checkups
- Preventative medicine
- Chronic disease management
- Treatment and referrals for acute conditions (including injuries and infections)
- Wound treatment, dressing and management
- Paediatric care and vaccination
- Adolescent health
- Travel vaccines
- Minor procedures
- Mental health consultation
- Skin cancer checks
- Family planning
- Women’s health including PAP smears, breast examination, contraception and pre-pregnancy consultation
- Men’s health including prostate and sexual health checks
- Health management for seniors
You can be assured that all our practitioners follow the highest possible standards and will always act with your best interests in mind.
Let us be the advocates of your family’s good health
BPMC is conveniently located next to Chemist Warehouse at 292 Frankston-Flinders Road in Frankston South there is ample free off-street parking throughout the day.
The clinic’s doors are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. As the practice grows, we plan to open evenings and weekends.
Booking an appointment
It is best to make an appointment in advance but we will always endeavour to accommodate you or your children at short notice. You can book online or by phone: 5972 0717. Walk-ins are welcome but those with a booked appointment take priority.